Blablados!!!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Blablados!!!

Un forum créé PAR des ados, POUR des ados. Venez parler de tout ce qui vous préoccupe!!

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

love - I am tight and petite

AuteurMessage
NewSouth
Invité

love  - I am tight and petite Empty
MessageSujet: love - I am tight and petite   love  - I am tight and petite EmptyMar 26 Juil 2011 - 1:07

Brisbane free online dating - Im so sexy My name is Carissa MUSGROVE I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. singles in Ballarat free online dating benaught Albury-Wodonga online dating singles in Cairns free online dating Cairns dating Must meet all of the following requirements...1. Good in bed 2. Must be kinky and willing to talk dirty 3. Don't judge me 4. Must treat me like a goddess. If you can handle that then you can handle me, so hit me up I am a fun out going person who loves to live in the moment... whatever happens happens... I'm not a slut or anything i just like to get mine. I do like my pussy licked every now and then i love giving wild nasty head even though I look like the girl next doore. Write me for pics. I am looking fro the man of my dreams. Guys please don't message me if your only interested in a booty call!!! That's NOT what I'm on here for! Well guess that's good for now...if you would like too know more about me guess I will hear from you! I'm only looking for some no strings attached fun. If you're looking for more than that then I'm not the girl you want to contact. I'm choosing not to place my pic on my profile, that doesn't mean I will not show one if I am interested-just don't want to put it out there like that. Don't worry, I'm not some nasty ogre looking chick Smile I am a very unique person. I love listening to music. I keep to my self mostly but im not really quiet. I can be shy at times. It doesnt take me long to get use to people and am looking for a guy to break me out of my shell. I'm outgoing, intelligent and sefl confident. I've got my head firmly squared on my shoulders. I love socializing, dancing, and experiencing new things. The only thing I lack is that special someone to complete me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

love - I am tight and petite
Page 1 sur 1